1. Open the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 program on your computer.
2. Click on the “File” option from the top menu and then click on the “Archive…” option. The “Archive” dialog box will then appear on the screen.
3. Click on the radio button next to the “Archive this folder and all subfolders” field. Select the folder from the list that you want to archive, such as your “Inbox,” “Calendar” or “Contacts” folder.
4. Enter the data you want the folders to be archived from in the “Archive items older than” field. Click on the “Browse” button and then select a location to store the archived files.
5. Click on the “OK” button and the folder you select will be archived and stored on your computer.