This was the case with the Import/Export Wizard that is normally found in the File menu (see screenshot below). The item is now tucked away in the Save options in the File menu. The how-to below will walk you through the steps necessary to import contacts from a .CSV file to Outlook 2010′s contact list.
Importing the CSV File
1. Click on File to open the menu.
2. Click on Open which will expand the Open submenu.
4. Select the action you wish to perform. In this case we are importing a file from another program. Click on Import from another program or file.
5. Click Next to proceed.
6.Choose the file type to import from, in this case we are importing from a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file.
8. Click on Browse to locate the file you wish to import from.
11. You are presented with 3 options when importing contacts;
* Replace duplicates with items imported
* Allow duplicates to be created
* Do not import duplicate items
12. Click Next to proceed.
13. Click on Contacts to specify it as the destination of the items being imported.
Note: If you have multiple Outlook files this step in the wizard will allow you to specify a different folder other than the default.
14. Click Next to proceed.
15. Verify that everything is correct then click Finish to start the import process.
Once the import process is finished you should see the items that were imported in your Outlook contact list.